For busy moms on the go, OneSecond Supplements oral spray technology, and high-quality vitamin blends have been a massive hit.
Here are the top 5 reasons moms are making OneSecond Supplements their supplement of choice:
1. It’s convenient and easy.
- Susan of 5 Minutes for Mom hates swallowing pills. Now, she takes OneSecond Supplements Daily Vitamin B12, Daily Vitamin D3, Children's Daily Multivitamin, and Daily Immune Support blends. “Seriously. I’m in complete shock.”, she says. “This is one of those products where I know I will be going out and stocking up before I run out…I’m loving how easy this is.”
- Because Kelly was lucky enough to never have to take daily medications growing up, she now finds it difficult to get into the habit of taking vitamins regularly. OneSecond Supplements made vitamin intake a whole lot easier. “I love this quick and easy option provided by OneSecond Supplements Spray Supplements because you can get essential vitamins on-the-go even if you don’t have water available to take a pill.”
2. It keeps them healthy and happy.
- Jaime M. is taking four sprays of OneSecond Supplements Daily Immune Support a day to ward off that dreaded winter cold. She is also taking the OneSecond Supplements Daily Vitamin B12 blend to support her brain and blood flow. “I simply cannot believe how easy it is to fill my body with everything it needs. They taste great and within seconds I am moving on with my day.”
- Judy from Mommy Moment included OneSecond Supplements in her top four ways to beat the winter blues. “Vitamin D is tough to get enough of in winter. Especially if you live in a colder, northern climate. A Vitamin B12 deficiency usually shows itself with fatigue and it is tough to beat the winter blues when you are feeling exhausted. By keeping on top of your vitamins you are making sure that your body is in tip-top shape which will help you combat any feelings of sadness and keep you healthier.”
- She Scribes’ Kimberly battles anemia and has found OneSecond Supplements Daily Vitamin B12 to be a great help. “I have taken a sublingual B-12 supplement (I’m anemic) and I find the OneSecond Supplements is better tasting and there is less of it I need to take. The drops make a “pool” of B-12 under my tongue, which tastes gross. The spray seems like it’s barely there. I spray four quick sprays and I’m done.”
3. It's petite size.
- Jen keeps OneSecond Supplements in her purse, gym bag, or even her pocket. “I like the taste of the different sprays and love the convenient packaging that allows me to carry my vitamins anywhere I go!”
- Judy included OneSecond Supplements in her roundup of tips for taking vitamins daily. “One of the best features of OneSecond Supplements is that it eliminates the need for a routine and prepping the week’s vitamins in advance. Because it is small, portable, and allows for dosage control, OneSecond Supplements makes taking vitamins daily an easy task —whether every morning in the kitchen or at random when out on-the-go perfect for busy moms.”
4. It gives them a boost (and helps them sleep too).
- With three kids, The Mommyhood Chronicles’ Melissa says the Daily Sleep Aid is her top OneSecond Supplements pick.
5. It’s good for their kids too.
- In a list of college essentials every mom should provide her kid, Aubrey included OneSecond Supplements. Trying to avoid the cold bug that’s being passed around your classmates? Grab the Daily Immune Support. Need a good night’s rest against your first-day nerves? Turn to the Daily Sleep Aid. OneSecond Supplements offers a variety of oral spray vitamins and supplements that can help the new college student tackle their concerns easily.”
Thanks, moms! You really do know best.